Display will be the key components in the hyper connected smart world and AMOLED will give you a chance to experiencing various types of displays. There will be new opportunities through flexible and transparent AMOLED display that extend to new electronics in the display market. It will spread to adjacent industries, such as publishing, wearable, automotive, retail, bio & health, architecture, etc.
Display revolution is now in progress, and it will accelerate the creation of applications. Future display applications will be realized through innovation and convergence of the various technologies.
Mr. Yoo,MoonHyun joined Samsung Semiconductor Division in 1983.He used to work in Computer Aided Engineering area inthe companyovera couple of decades. His major interest area was ECAD/ECAE for semiconductor memory devices and circuits as well as computational lithography. During the days he had been endeavored to place the company’s CAE technologyteaminto the world leading technology group in the semiconductor industry. After many years of services asthe directorfor theCAE team in Samsung Electronics, he moved to SamsungDisplay in 2011. Taking a couple of years, he has successfully implementedCAE technology intothe field of display devices. By sticking to innovation in CAE, he has kept working on exploring new technology as director of CAE team in Samsung Display Research Center.
- 2013.01~ Present: Senior Vice Presidentof CAE Team, Display R&D Center, Samsung Display
- 2012.01 ~ 2012.12: Senior Vice President of CAE Team, LCD R&D Center, Samsung Display
- 2011.01 ~ 2011.12: Vice President of CAE Team, LCD R&D Center, Samsung Electronics
- 2004.02 ~ 2010.12: Vice President of CAE Team, Semiconductor R&D Center, Samsung Electronics
- 1983.11~ 2004.01: Engineer of CAE Team, Semiconductor R&D Center, Samsung Electronics