Archive

Industrial Session

Digital Radar World: From technologiesto applications

Abstract: Radar typically plays an important role in numerous military applications. Recently, radar technologies have been extended to various applications such as environmental, surveillance, traffic control, automotive, avionic, homeland security and defence, medical and other possible radar uses. A typical […]

  Read more

Chemically-Sensitive Microscopy on Nano/Bio Systems

Abstract: The scope of biological research has been severely restrained by the absence of the ultrasensitive, chemically-selective and sub-diffraction-limit-resolving optical microscope. To date, the stimulated emission depletion (STED) microscopy has been the strongest candidate to resolve the desire for a […]

  Read more

Automotive Real-Time OS& OSCAR-OSEK

Abstract: As softwarecontent and complexityin automotive ECUscontinues to grow,real-time operating systemis widely used in automotive electronics. The OSEK Operating System is a real-time operating system whichconforms to the OSEK/VDX Operating System.OSEK/VDXis an open standard softwarearchitecture for the various electronic control […]

  Read more

Navigation to the Nano/Bio world

Abstract: The Division of Nano/Bio Technologyin DGIST encompassesfour research groups. Their research interests focus on the advanced flexible display technology, functional nanomaterials forapplication in sensor andenvironmentalremediation, self-assembled nanostructures for nanomedicine, and ageing mechanism of mammalian cells. In particular, the biotechnology […]

  Read more

Smart Healthcare Era

Abstract: Smart healthcare is a general term for medical-customer-centric services where it gets possible, regardless of time and space constraints, to make prediction, prevention, and customized management of a disease by active participation of both a provider and a customer […]

  Read more

Kesterite Thin Films for Photovoltanics

Abstract: Electricity is bound to increase and as a consequence the increased demand on fossile fuels as well as possible regulations on CO2 emissions are bound to increase the wholesale electricity costs. A change of paradigm is now happing. Solar […]

  Read more

Future of Medical Imaging Industry with CE/IT Technology

Abstract: Medical Imaging System has been remarkably evolved for the last three decades. Particularly the imaging devices such as CT (computed tomography) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) are well deployed on a commercial scale with giving us much clearer view […]

  Read more

The Technical Trend of Exhaust Waste Heat Recovery in Automotive

Abstract: Only 25% of total fuel energy from internal combustion engine of automotive is used for mobility and accessories, the rest 75% is released into the outside by waste heat or friction and parasitic losses. Among the rest, 40% of […]

  Read more

Displays beyond Imagination

Abstract: Display will be the key components in the hyper connected smart world and AMOLED will give you a chance to experiencing various types of displays. There will be new opportunities through flexible and transparent AMOLED display that extend to […]

  Read more